Friday, June 19, 2009

Prepare and Practice and Pray...Oh, My!

This has been a time of preparation for the conference, and it's been awesome.

I just can't wait. I will be there in exactly 6 weeks! That sounds like a long time, but I'm sure the time will fly. We'll be in the car headed to North Carolina before we know it!

This blurb was on the Proverbs31.org website:

Our annual She Speaks conference is officially full! Please join us in prayer for the 575 women who will be attending this life-changing conference. Pray for travel safety; pray for their families in their absense; and pray that God defines His call on their lives. Pray for our team as they prepare for this conference. And pray for the hotel and the hotel staff - pray that those who don't know Jesus will meet Him through 575 women who are completely and overwhelmingly sold out for Him!

All I can say is, Amen! I am THRILLED to be one of those 575 women. Although, holy cow, I had no idea there would be so many!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment