Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BLOGGING MOJO

Into blogging? Here's a must-read book for you:
The very funny Bryan Allain's new book "31 Days to Finding Your Blogging Mojo" comes out today. Last week I finished my review copy, and it was an insightful, practical, hilarious, easy read (I'm known to get a headache when I read things by J. I. Packer or Chaucer, so this was right up my alley).

Broken up into 31 days, each chapter gives a daily assignment to really consider how you can evaluate and improve your blog. I am keeping a journal about my insights and am working through the daily assignments even now. And for a girl like me who loves, loves, loves to laugh, this book delivers excellent information in a laugh-outloud kind of way. Perfect combination!

Here's the worth of reading through a book like this one (and really the bottom line for me): If you are going to take even two minutes of your own valuable time to head over to this blog, I want to have something of value waiting for you here. I don't take that lightly. That's why this book is such a good read--I am excited to improve this blog. I want to be even more intentional as I write. I want to remember those who are reading. And more than anything, I want excellence because it honors God. I have cut out a lot of things to protect my family time, but blogging is one of the things that remains. So I want it to be worth your time to read it--and my time to write it.

So check out "Blogging Mojo." It's available on Amazon.com for $4.99 (e-book format) and is well-worth every penny!

1 comment: