Monday, June 1, 2015

BEGIN AGAIN

I'm here to begin again. 

Words have eluded me for a long time.  I've wondered if I would ever again speak "worthy, not worthless words" (Jeremiah 15:19).  Seeing and communicating connections between my heart and His truth has always been one of my dearest passions, but the words simply haven't come. 

This has just been a long, silent season. 

And yet lately I have felt that maybe I have yet to say all there is to be said; Even, dare I say, that I might somehow yet be His mouthpiece. 

Father God, You give greater grace.  And good thing, because I sure do need it.  I know there's been a purpose in the quiet.  I know it.  So as I just take this first step back into all of this, let me acknowledge You first, understand Your Word, and recognize it all beautifully alive in the world around me.

In the strong name of Jesus,
Amen.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment