Friday, April 3, 2009

This Can't Be Good...

Today I went to pull up a photo and found only empty folders. Hmmm...a glitch, I thought. But then I tried to pull up a Word document, and found nothing. Nothing! EVERY SINGLE FILE IS GONE. The work of the last 8 years is gone! I breathed a sigh of relief that my 120-page work-in-progress was in my email inbox as an attachment, so I tried to pull it up to download it, and just then my AOL application froze up and I had to shut it down. When I pulled AOL back up, that email was gone. Irretrievably gone. Along with my 120 pages. I have an old hard copy from two years ago, but it's missing lots of updated info, and there is no way to know what was new or how to recreate it. Furthermore, anything I've worked on for speaking outlines these past few years is also gone.

I am in disbelief. I need some prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment