Saturday, November 20, 2010

RESTORED TO OUR RIGHT PLACE

So my little girl is still sleeping on her bedroom floor.Almost every night we have to scoop her up and place her where she should be--safe and warm in her bed.

We've probably put her back in her bed a hundred times, and it may be a hundred more as we go forward. But we'll keep picking her up and restoring her to her right place.

A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains
and should I stumble again, I'm caught in Your grace

These lyrics are running through my mind as I consider how many, many, many times our God scoops us off the ground and restores us to our right place--abiding in Him.

And should I stumble again, and should you stumble again, He'll continue to restore us.

Again.

And again.

And again.
Restore us to Yourself, O Lord!
Lamentations 5:21
"If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me," says the Lord.
Jeremiah 15:19
Restore us, LORD God Almighty; Make Your face shine on us, that we may be saved.
Psalm 80:19
Lyrics: From the Inside Out (Hillsong)
Photo Credit: Jeff Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment