Sunday, March 14, 2010

Me First, Part Two

Let me tell you when it's really tough to live out You first and leave Me first at the door. It's at 6am after 5 hours of sleep when the dog needs to go out, and I'm exhausted but Justin is even more so, but I still just don't want to do it. And as I sank down deeper under my covers, all I could think of was yesterday's post. I knew this is where the rubber meets the road.

Me first is so much easier than You first. It doesn't require anything of us. I wasn't really ready to start laying down my own flesh, which to be honest, really just wanted to stay in bed until Justin had to get up and let Jack out. Maybe there's no easy time to put what we want on the backburner--certainly not at the crack of dawn!

But really, if not then...

...when?

No comments:

Post a Comment