Friday, August 27, 2010

THE FIRST TO FALL

If the first domino never falls...
how will the rest?

I'm a wife and mom hoping for influence in my greatest sphere of influence:

My family.

I pray for my husband to be spurred on to the things of God because he sees the evidence of those very things in my life.

I am hungry for my children to love God and His word.

And I couldn't want more for the three of them than to fall on their knees before our God and King.

But what if I'm the first domino in line?

And what if maybe--just maybe--as I fall down in worship of our Savior, others begin to fall down, too?

The domino effect of

my husband falling on his knees before the Lord.

and my children falling on their knees before the Lord.

And then maybe as they fall, they will tip other dominos

that more

and more

and more will fall on their knees in worship.

What a beautiful domino effect.

But what if you are the first domino in your sphere of influence?
And what if you never fall?
****************************
All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations will bow down before Him.
Psalm 22:27

No comments:

Post a Comment