Monday, June 4, 2012

HOW SOME OF YOU ENDED UP HERE

It's been a bear of a week, so I hope you'll permit me a "fluff post."  I love reading posts about the seriously random things people typed in to end up at a website, so here's my own. 

MY TOP SEVEN FAVORITE SEARCH TERMS THAT SOMEONE ENTERED TO END UP HERE AT "COLLIDE":

 7. "How to haircut passion"
Ah, passion.  A hairy beast, indeed.


6. "No casserole, divorce"
Wow.  Talk about an ultimatum.  "Make me some Chicken Divan or I'm walking!"


5. (Something in Russian).
I almost actually pasted the phrase here--but seeing as how my Russian is sketchy at best, it'd be just my luck to inadvertently paste something seriously naughty onto my blog.  


4. "Hoarding granola bars"
Understandable.  I mean, who hasn't thought the words "Nature Valley bars, I wish I knew how to quit you"?


3. "Dog collides with runner"
This made me laugh because this actually happened to me--but I know I didn't blog about it!  A few years ago, my Black Labrador Sadie was fast asleep in the room as I told a friend who was over how I think I look like Forrest Gump when I run.  My friend asked for a demonstration, so I backed up to the door, and took off running.  Sadie, sensing sudden excitement in the room, woke from her deep sleep and charged across the room, stopping right in front of me.  I couldn't stop in time and ended up plowing into Sadie, then sailing right over the top of her!


2. "Happy worker apples
I've got nothing, folks.


AND THE MOST INTERESTING PHRASE THAT LANDED SOMEONE AT THIS BLOG:


1. "no! no exceptions! i want this job, i need it, i can do it. everywhere i've been today there's always been something wrong, too young, too old, too short, too tall. whatever the exception is, i can fix it. i can be older, i can be taller, i can be anything!"
Eye of the tiger, my friend.  Good luck with making yourself shorter and younger. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How on earth did these phrases land people here?!?  No matter.  At least these made me smile. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment