Wednesday, June 20, 2012

THE WEEKLY SIX - June 20

Six Lessons Learned This Week:

1. God is wonderfully loving and crazy-good to say NO sometimes.  And it makes His every YES all the sweeter.

2. You tend to bum hard when you realize that the groceries you forgot to remove from the trunk of your car two days ago included fresh fish and a jug of milk.  


3. Forgetting about said groceries in your trunk for a solid two days is a pretty good indication that the stress is catching up with you.


4. God allowed things to get pretty bleak-looking for the Israelites before He busted out with, "Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh" (Exodus 6:1).  And at exactly the right time.


5. You feel compelled to correct your son when he tells you his VBS teacher's name is "Flasher."  That's Fletcher, sweet child.  Fletcher


6. I am here, living, and breathing, not for my own comforts, but to be used.  I am alive to do the work of God.  I am not due a life of ease or rest, though God is gracious to give it when He does. My life should shout, "I am here for You.  Not for me. For YOU."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment